Student Benefits and Resources
Whether it is scholarships, conferences, computing news, research or networking events, Computer Society has you covered!
Joining both IEEE and Computer Society:
North America: US $40
All others: US $35
(includes full access to Computer Society Digital Library)
IEEE Members adding Computer Society:
Worldwide: US $8
Students must belong to IEEE to join Computer Society.
Must carry at least 50% of a normal full-time academic program in a regular course of study in a computer related field
All resources listed below included with membership:
- Computer Society Student Chapters
Use the Student Chapter Directory to reach out to chapters near you. No student chapter at your school? Start your own chapter.
- Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL)
Included with student membership. Access all Computer Society publications, 3,800 conference publications, and more than 600,000 documents from every topic in the computing field
- Scholarships and Awards
Apply to win one of 3 Computer Society Awards totaling US $43,000.
Stay up-to-date on industry trends, updates, insights and industry best practices
- Computer Magazine
- Information, tools and resources
- Skillsoft SkillChoice™ Complete: Expanded libraries with 20x as many resources as before! Our professional development suite with 24x7 access to 3,000+ online course, 28,000+ books, 36,000+ videos, practice exams, and mentorship. Use all of theses resources to expand your knowledge and enhance your resume.
- Books 24x7 on-demand access to 15,000+ technical and business resources
- Webinars that feature leading experts on the hottest topics
- Internships and jobs
- IEEE Spectrum magazine, the flagship publication of IEEE
- Deep discounts on conference registrations (preferred member pricing of up to 25 percent)
Plus a host of other benefits to get you out of the classroom and into the conference room.