What's New at the IEEE Computer Society
Check out the new FREE digest that helps you stay on the leading edge of technology!
With myCS, you can access all of your Computer Society subscriptions in one place and choose which format you'd like to read them in depending on your device. Check it out here.
Computer Society Co-sponsors XPRIZE/IBM Watson AI Competition
Software Engineering Radio
Find out what's new and noteworthy in the Computer Society's 13 peer-reviewed technical magazines.
- International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2017): 19-22 April in San Diego, California
- International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2017): 20-28 May in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 31st IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2017): 29 May-2 June in Orlando, Florida
- COMPSAC 2017: 4-8 July in Turin, Italy
- CVPR 2017: 21-26 July in Honolulu, Hawaii
Awards and Nominations
- We are seeking nominations for the 2017 B. Ramakrishna Rau Award for recognition of substantial contributions in the field of computer microarchitecture and compiler code generation. Submission deadline is 1 May 2017.
- Nominate a colleague for excellence in high-performance computing by 1 July 2017: the Seymour Cray Award, Sidney Fernbach Award, and Ken Kennedy Award.
Webinars and Whitepapers